Career opportunities with
At Rewind Therapeutics, we have established leading-edge expertise in the field of myelination. Our international team is dynamic, growth-oriented and very open-minded. We believe that providing each and every employee with tailored career opportunities allows us to attract and retain the best talents in our field – and provides Rewind with a competitive advantage. Send us your CV if you believe that your expertise and your professional goals would be a good fit: email@example.com
Project and Operations Manager
Rewind Therapeutics is a growing biotech focussing on developing innovative small molecule therapies for devastating neurological indications like multiple sclerosis. On our continued development path, we are looking for an experienced professional to take over the role of our Research Operations Project manager. An all-encompassing and exciting role with a lot of potential for career advancement.
In this role, you will join an ambitious team, engaged in cutting-edge research with the goal of treating a range of neurological diseases. As the Project & Operations Manager, you will have a central role in ensuring the smooth operation of Rewind’s activities, with a particular focus on externally-facing research programs. Reporting directly to the CEO and in close collaboration with the management team, your responsibilities will be among others:
- Managing project timelines, deliverables and performance to support key company objectives;
- Ensuring integration between research activities across the company and identifying and implementing best practices in drug discovery and development;
- Ensuring effective and efficient day-to-day operational activities and processes in the company offices in Leuven and Hasselt, while working out of the Leuven office;
- Scouting for external research funding opportunities, as well as supporting and further developing a grant portfolio;Further expanding, maintaining and actively monitoring a portfolio of research contracts and agreements across a diverse range of academic and commercial research organizations;
- Together with the project leader, timely identify any potential risks, resolve issues and implement a risk mitigation plan;
- Supporting the management team in the generation of presentations to the board of directors.
As the ideal candidate you will recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You hold a PhD in either the biological, (bio)medical or life science field;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a relevant operations or research functions at a biopharmaceutical or contract research organization;
- You have first-hand experience with project management in a drug discovery setting, and
- You possess a good understanding of small molecule drug discovery processes, preferably in Neuroscience;
- You are located in Belgium.
In addition to the above, you are a motivated, confident, and focused individual, comfortable in a flexible and evolving entrepreneurial environment. To this respect, strong organizational skills are essential, and the ability to establish and communicate priorities is necessary, along with the ability to work under stringent deadlines. Evaluating contract proposals and negotiating terms optimal for the company is a critical skill necessary for success in this position. Due to the organization’s professional environment fluency in English is required and Dutch is strongly preferred.
Rewind Therapeutics encourages and supports a diverse work environment as an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company offers a stimulating, diverse work environment and a competitive salary and social benefit package.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter describing research interests and career goals, along with a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.