Career opportunities with
At Rewind Therapeutics, we have established leading-edge expertise in the field of myelination. Our international team is dynamic, growth-oriented and very open-minded. We believe that providing each and every employee with tailored career opportunities allows us to attract and retain the best talents in our field – and provides Rewind with a competitive advantage. Send us your CV if you believe that your expertise and your professional goals would be a good fit: email@example.com
Rewind Therapeutics has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Office Manager that is available for 50-100 %. The successful candidate for this position will join a dedicated team focused on the discovery and development of novel therapeutics to treat neurological diseases.
Initially, the candidate will assist our Office and HR manager, and take over her tasks during her maternity leave. Upon the return of the HR manager, we’ll expect the candidate to remain responsible for administrative and financial tasks of the organization.. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have a number of critical responsibilities including:
- General office management, organizing meetings, provide executive assistance to the company leadership, take care of supplies, infrastructure, related insurance contracts, …
- Manage the admin mailbox for all incoming questions and requests
- Managing ordering, expense reimbursement and processing of incoming invoices in collaboration with Rewinds CFO
- Organizing and supporting activities of the CEO, the team and the Board of Directors, including providing assistance for travel.
- Structuring and managing the secure storage of electronic documents in the Sharepoint environment
- Assisting in HR related tasks
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing an office, take control of internal and external communication and taking on administrative and executive tasks
- You know how to prioritize tasks in high pressure situations
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally as in writing
- You’re independent, flexible and strong in working in a team
- You’re available in a short time period and based near Leuven as your starting date would be as soon as possible, but latest in January.
What we offer:
- We’re offering a position in which you’ll be trained to take over tasks and have the ability to grow and develop within a small but fast growing company
- You’ll be provided with a market competitive salary accompanied by many extralegal benefits
- A meaningful job where your efforts and input are valued and appreciated
Rewind Therapeutics encourages and supports a diverse work environment as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications from qualified candidates should include a curriculum vita and be sent to Rewind at: firstname.lastname@example.org